Thursday 28 July 2011

New purchase in July

2 x 200ml Vallejo Airbrush Cleaner on Ebay.uk for 17£ incl. shipping. I used to go crazy when local dealers always were out of stock of important stuff. Nowadays I don’t care I just buy what's out of stock off the Internet.



Pegasus is a new Chinese manufacturer of snap together kits. The kits have few parts and require no glue. Decals comes both as stickers and wet transfer type. Some kits are toy-like but their Me-262 and Hurricane are OK.





Revell 1/72 Me-262
According to SAM-Magazine this is one of the best offerings in 1/72 scale and it's also one of the cheapest Me- 262 kits around. But the canopy seems to be poorly done in my kit.



Hobby Boss 1/72 F-86 Sabre
I hope Hobby Boss F-86 is a better offer than Airfix's recent release but dry fitting of the parts reveals some tricky seams to fill.




Humbrol has a new tin and possible a new formula for their acrylic paint and they works fine for both airbrush and brush painting. It's nice to finally have access to the Humbrol palette in acrylic medium. I've bought some tin's for Airfix new Sea Harrier.




No comments:

Post a Comment