Sunday 13 December 2015

Ak -Interactive Modulation Set Review



Lately I have been experimenting with color modulation and came across these sets from AK-Interactive. They contain ready mixed base, shadow and highlight color manufactured by Vallejo. The colors are pre-thinned for airbrush and behaves just like any other Vallejo acrylics. 

The set at the top is the "German Green & Brown Modulation Set" and contains, as the name suggest, the Green and Brown camouflage colors. The set at the bottom is the "German Dunkelgelb Modulation Set" and contains six colors plus primer and satin matt varnish. 

The instructions on how to use the set are very basic and in my opinion useless. I followed the tiny step by step pictures on the back of the sets as best I could but my result was not very impressive. I have no doubt that with better instruction and knowledge an excellent result can be achieved with these sets.

I purchased my sets directly from AK-Interactive webstore and I think the sets are excellent value for the money BUT they need to make better instruction to go with these sets! 

I will continue to tinker with these sets and make a build review of the Bengal Tiger in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment